Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Make You Feel My Love

While listening to Pandora Radio lately, I heard Adele singing a long time favorite song, originally written by Bob Dylan, Make You Feel My Love.  I never really listened to the lyrics the song, or tried for that matter, I just know I loved it.  Now that I have children, I get it.  I tried to search for who Bobby wrote the lyrics for but came up with nada.  I would like to think he wrote it for his children, because that is what it makes me think of.  This song makes me want to cradle and rock my kids until they are 40!  My son has been having a bit of a wild streak lately and we are really butting heads, but that is for another day!
This song really makes me step back and appreciate this time we have together that we will never get back.  I wish he could know I feel this way instead of the disciplinarian I portray in reality.  Someday he can look back and read this and appreciate my motives.  Check out the wonderful lyrics here.  I also found an amazing duet between Alicia Keys and Adele which I have included for your viewing pleasure.  TTFN!!




I love you my little angels!  
No, there's nothing
That I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

No comments:

Post a Comment