Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wickless Wednesday


Have you ever wondered how to clean your Scentsy Warmer lid?  Here's what works for me.  First, if you have had the same scent in for a while and just don't feel that it's fragrant anymore, it's ok to just throw it away.  What I do is turn on the warmer for a few minutes so the wax begin to soften.  I use my two thumbs to gently push the wax out and toss it in the trash.  If there is any residue left in the lid, simply wipe it out with a tissue or paper towel.  
If you are like me and change was often, before they lose their smell, I pour the melted was back into the Scentsy bar package.  Then I wipe out the residue with a tissue or paper towel.  

Then all I need to do is decide which Scent I want to fill my home with next! 

Hope this is helpful!  Feel free to contact me with any other Scentsy questions.......TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment