Sunday, August 28, 2011

Reunited and It Feels So Good

Wow!  I have been in a deep dark hole for the past 13 days.  There is so much that has happened since I have last posted I don't even know where to begin!  I think I'll some it up with one of lists....Clear and concise.  I will also follow up with a very special photo tour.
1.  Moved boxes upon boxes to the new house starting 8/1
2.  Left for Denver Co. on 8/11 to visit my sister and her family
3.  Returned to the new house and all the furniture courtesy of my lovely husband and movers
4.  Organizing new house and playing endless hours outside with kids and new pup
5.  Finally got internet and cable
6. Going back to work tomorrow, boo! I am in serious denial and can not think of anything i would rather not do!  I really want to have a positive attitude for the new school year, but I can't seem to find it anywhere..........
7.  and now I am back so with some great ideas up my sleeve!
It's been a great, BUSY summer.  I hope to get back to more blogging not that I will have a more productive 90 minutes during the school day, shhh! :) TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment